It is our mission to bring together as many Texas state registered motorcycle riders, off-road riders, clubs, independents, Veterans’ rights organizations, associations, coalitions, bike builders, parts manufacturers, the service industry, journalists, event promoters, law firms, biker-friendly legislators, freedom fighters, political activists, and all their families and friends to stand together side-by-side, in a show of unity and resolve to discuss political, legal and public relations issues and solutions that effects our personal freedoms, lifestyles and culture within the framework of a peaceful and lawful gathering.
We are the tip of the spear! Preserving our rights and our children’s rights.
Bringing a broad and inclusive group of citizens and organizations together to bond as one with unified common goals and activities in defense of our civil rights to preserve and advance the American Motorcycle Rider lifestyle and culture. We engage in the following ways:
- Help educate and create awareness of political forces, legislation and campaigns which continue to impact basic civil rights and liberties of ALL motorcycle riders
- Increase the level of participation and engagement by everyone in aspects of the movement
- Politics – Both state and local legislative and political campaign efforts
- Judicial – Holding government accountable to the rule of law
- Grass Root Activities – Rallis, organized meetings and events, protests, communications
- Public Relations - Changing the image of bikers to present positive truths, as opposed to what the government and media portray
- Identify opportunities, to at a personal level, make an impact on both local and state wide levels